Total Commander Ultima Prime is a special distribution of Christian Ghisler’s Total Commander with many useful third-party add-ons, plug-ins and customisations. It also contains extended main menu and toolbar, other programs, changed layout and other elements. The newest version brings another installer’s code changes. Since now it is possible to start TC UP with operating system. Because of false alerts provided by antivirus applications, TC UP is installed with safe mode, without any suspicious files. To install whole project’s content users should choose “full installation” mode. The project has gained WinContig application for deframenting files purpose. Advanced users should be satisfy with excellent log viewer called Tail for Win32. The way of providing additional informations in customized columns has been corrected.
– Added “Magnifixer” tool – thanks to Peter Bowie for permission to add this tool to the project.
– Fixed detection of TC UP update.
– Added new installer command line parameters: /LANG, /SILENT.
– Fixed VBS scripts issue.
– Fixed “Invalid floating point operation” issue (thanks Grac).
– Updated “AIMP” application to the newest version (3.60.1492).
– Updated “Opera” application to the newest version (29.0.1795.47).
– Updated “ADWCleaner” tool to the newest version (4.202).
– Various plugins have been updated to the newest versions.
– Known bugs have been fixed.
– To install required 1,3GB of free disk space
– Reinstall the program, do not run it, restart your computer
– File “wincmd.key”, copy to the root directory of the program
– Default directory is C: / Program Files / TC UP
– Restart the computer
– Run the program